As an experienced Public Professor, Dr Nalini is devise captivating, fascinating, and unique practices of Facilitate that creates interest in the students with the help of her cordial nature. She would like to build good rapport with students as well as teachers around her. Seeking a challenging position in well-established Institute that offers professional growth and ample opportunity to learn and enrich her competencies in her profession. She Feels Honoured to Working with schools & Universities children, as there is always to learn something from them too.
She is a Dynamic and result oriented Mentor committed to inculcating a passion of learning and creativity. Consider herself a passionate and innovative Facilitator; believe in value-based education system and the holistic development of a child. She is very creative, versatile, dedicated and ebullient person; possess the strengths of self-confidence, clarity of thoughts, sincerity and commitment towards work.
- 10 years of experience in field of Teaching in the Krishnamurthy Foundation, Varanasi, India.
- 3 years of Experience In field of Administration and Sanskrit Professor in the GATIIT, Bangalore.
- 2 Years of experience as a language co-coordinator In Sujaya school, Bangalore.
- Successfully running Online Language school on many portals Like Urbanpro, Superprof Etc.
- Ability To maintain a well disciplined and highly motivational speeches and talks to develop skills in the scholars.
- Conducts Language & skill-based classes in the Universities and Collages as Public professor.